GPC tailors a team of professionals to meet your specific needs. This results in a better allocation of resources, more flexible services and a more efficient and precise execution of tasks.
Details of the services
- Support for establishing your business until it becomes operational and beyond.
For clients who establish a new business for the first time in Mexico, particularly in the state of Guanajuato or the Bajío Region, we provide comprehensive services and support to ensure that your business is functional as soon as possible and your businessmen and their families can smoothly start their new life in the region.
- Selection of lands for factories, offices and homes for residents.
- Design of initial corporate and tax structure to start a business.
- Execution of procedures for establishment and operation of a new business.
- Application for work permits and family visas.
- Hiring of staffs, managing employment and outsourcing.
- Support for company management and compliance with Mexican law requirements after its operation begins.
We provide support so that your business is successfully managed according to Mexico’s regulations and business customs.
- Support for company management (legal, labor, tax, accounting, etc).
- Specialized Legal and Corporate Assistance in accordance with Mexican law, regarding compliance of legal corporate matters in the ordinary course of business.
- Legal assistance for engagement of appropriate labor union.
- Custom procedures for imports / exports, acquiring NAFTA Certificate of Origin, obtaining IMMEX/PROSEC programs for tax benefits.
- Factory management (environmental regulations, procurement of necessary supplies).
- Sheltering services.
We perform the following activities on your behalf as a part of our Sheltering services.
- Selection and employment of workers.
- Taxes and accounting.
- Management of imports / exports.
- Other individual services.
We also provide other individual services as follows.
- Meeting arrangements with executives from the state government of Guanajuato, visiting appointments to industrial parks and other local facilities.
- Translation of manuals and other documents.
- Arrangement of Japanese - Spanish interpreters.
- Provide consultations / seminars
For the successful development of your new business in a foreign culture, it is essential to know the history and culture of the destination country and to understand the sense of values of its citizens.
We can provide seminars on the following topics for the businessmen and their families before they move to Mexico.
- General knowledge about Mexico (history, culture, nature of its citizens, food culture, etc).
- General knowledge about the state of Guanajuato (geography, climate, general situations and things to note).
- Life in Guanajuato (housing, health care, education, etc.)
- Public security and tips on everyday life.
- Communication in Mexico.
We can also provide other services tailored to your needs. If you are interested in the state of Guanajuato and the Bajío Region, please feel free to contact us.